The Latest



After a solid month of clues and rumors, EA officially revealed SSX: Deadly Descents as the next title in the beloved snowboarding franchise. The game was revealed via a trailer during the VGAs. The trailer seems to make the game out to be distinctively darker and a bit more serious in tone than in previous SSX games. I dunno, I guess I’ll always pine for a return to the salad days of Run-DMC, crazy tricks, and lame one-liners.
 
Check out the new teaser trailer below and give us your thoughts!




Posted by Anonymous

2 Comments

  1. Neeqs Says:
  2. what the hell is going on with this trailer? it looks awful and nothing in the spirit of the over the top/exaggerated fun that is SSX.

     
  3. The SSX that was shown at the VGA’s is trying to be the kind of game that appeals to the people that watch spike. All M rated affairs, ultra realistic it looked in style like all the other big budget games we’re seeing now.

     

Post a Comment

Spam/advertising comments will NEVER BE TOLERATED and will be deleted immediately!

Comic will be up soon!


Thumb Us!

Henchmen Cast


Community

INTERACT

The Industry Tweets