Capcom dropped some new screens today for the pair of Resident Evil titles they’re bringing to the 3DS. Resident Evil: The Mercenaries, due in Q1 2011, features Mercenary missions from RE 4 and 5, character customization, and first-person aiming via the analog slider to make full use of the handheld’s 3D capabilities.
Resident Evil: Revelations is said to be a return to the franchise’s roots with the emphasis on exploration (and you can bet your ass ammo conservation), but mixing in the combat of the later entries. Revelations is due sometime next year, but we can’t pin it down any more specifically at this time.
Are these titles enough to have you drooling in 3D? Make a break for the comments and let us know!
via Joystiq
Both are for 3DS? Revelations looks epically good. It looks like some year or two old PC title with all its glory. This is amazing.
I sure am excited and now that I’ve seen this, $300 isn’t all that expensive anymore.
Good to hear Capcom’s returning RE to it’s roots, with updated combat…now if they could just do that with a console game I’d be excited.