OOOHHHHEEEMMMMMGEEEEEE!!!!! Pokemon Black and White have been announced for release in the U.S. on March 6th! B and W already came out in Japan last fall, where it quickly became the quickest selling Pokemon yet and after 2 weeks sold more than 4 million copies.
Above are the 3 starters for Black and White. From left to right are Snivy, Tepig, and Oshawott
Black and White introduces about 150 new Pokemon in the new region of Unova. Pokemon from previous games aren't found at all in the region until the main story is completed, which brings a sense of freshness to an old IP. In previous Pokemon games, regions have been based off of various areas of Japan, however Unova is based off of New York City. In addition, unlike prior games, B and W actually has a story!? DunnDunnDunn... The story goes all the way through and after the Elite 4 and seems like it will be the most well "interesting" story yet.
I can't wait to choose Smugleaf (Snivy) as my starter....I mean just look at how Smug it looks.
Above are the 3 starters for Black and White. From left to right are Snivy, Tepig, and Oshawott
Black and White introduces about 150 new Pokemon in the new region of Unova. Pokemon from previous games aren't found at all in the region until the main story is completed, which brings a sense of freshness to an old IP. In previous Pokemon games, regions have been based off of various areas of Japan, however Unova is based off of New York City. In addition, unlike prior games, B and W actually has a story!? DunnDunnDunn... The story goes all the way through and after the Elite 4 and seems like it will be the most well "interesting" story yet.
I can't wait to choose Smugleaf (Snivy) as my starter....I mean just look at how Smug it looks.

i won’t be picking one up, all the games are the same thing over again. If your into playing the same game for the 5th time go for it.
If it comes out for the PC I’m in. Otherwise I couldn’t care less.
been playing these games for over a decade, don’t think i’m gonna stop anytime soon.
Franchise fatigue at it’s finest. No thanks.