Q Games has delivered some great PSN titles with their PixelJunk series. PixelJunk Eden was a fantastic, and unique experience that I immensely enjoyed, and while I haven't played nearly as much of PixelJunk Shooter as I would like, the little bit I did play proved that it was an extremely fun PSN title worth every penny.
With that being said, it seems that Q Games is looking to expand on their PixelJunk Shooter series with PixelJunk Shooter 2, introducing Online Battles, 20 weapons to collect and new bosses to encounter. The video below gives a quick rundown of these new modes and shows off some new gameplay, weapons, and even a glimpse at how matches will play out.
The game appears to be shaping up quite nicely, I just hope it doesn't get overlooked with all of the big triple A titles coming out next year.
Via Playstation Blog

0 Comments