The Latest


Did anyone really like Prototype? Well to all 5 of you out there, a 5 second clip was recently put up on Murderyourmaker.com. This clip is a teaser for was is to be assumed will be the unveiling of "Prototype 2" at the VGA's on Saturday.

First of all, I'm incredibly surprised that Activision would green-light a sequel. Usually most developers that make games that well...suck...get closed down by Activision. However, I don't think Prototype was too awful, just if anyone was familiar with "Hulk Ultimate Destruction" (Also made by Radical) it was the exact same gameplay minus instead of the Hulk, you had some guy infected by Uruboros running around NYC in a horribly crafted story. Hopefully Radical Entertainment/ Activision can step it up a bit in the sequel.

Posted by Evan

1 Responses to Murder your Maker gets a video, Prototype 2 sequel?

  1. Nelfer032089 Says:
  2. Prototype 2 really? C'mon that's like...I guess it's a quick buck.

     

Post a Comment

Spam/advertising comments will NEVER BE TOLERATED and will be deleted immediately!

Comic will be up soon!


Thumb Us!

Henchmen Cast


Community

INTERACT

The Industry Tweets