The Latest




























As many have speculated in the past, EA has confirmed that Mass Effect 3, which was officially unveiled during the Spike VGAs, will launch simultaneously across the 360, PC, and PS3 during holiday 2011. Of course, this marks the first time that the franchise will release on all three platforms, with the original Mass Effect only being available on the 360 and PC while the stellar sequel will arrive on Sony’s console come January 18, 2011.
So, how do the franchise fans amongst you feel about the news? We’ve got plenty of time before we worry about saving Earth in Mass Effect 3, so feel free to discuss today’s developments in the comments below.

Posted by Anonymous

10 Comments

  1. DragonLord Says:
  2. I hope the date keeps. I can’t wait.

     
  3. I still have to finish Mass Effect 1 before I can play Mass Effect 2, so I have yet to see if it lives up to the hype. Maybe by the time Mass Effect 3 rolls around I will be up to speed.

     
  4. Mass effect 2′s ending gives me chills every time i play it. The music with the explosions mixed with the cliff hanger leading to the third….i dont think i have ever had goose bumps for so long. I am so ready to finish the fight.

     
  5. Luca Says:
  6. Man your not the only one!! I’ve replayed Mass Effect 2 many times just to see that final mission. The music, the atmosfere, the dialog and the way the game ends on final CGI makes me feel like i’m watching Star Wars Episode 5: The Empire Strikes Back again. Mass Effect 3 already has me pumped for it juist by showing my dear England beeing attacked. The Reapers just made it personal!!!

     
  7. Tikigod Says:
  8. Strangely the first thing I thought after seeing the trailer was that I want that guy in my party.

     
  9. Mass Effect 3 is going to be so sweet, Honestly being able how my choices will affect the end like how will the rachni come into play will I finally be able to pimp slap that turian on the council will liara finally come back, will anderson come back for one more mission. OMG i cant wait

     
  10. alcello Says:
  11. Mass Effect 1 redefined Sci-Fi shooters, let alone a freakin’ RPG. Mass Effect 2 cut down on the RPG elements a bit but amped the action factor to a Heavenly degree. I hope Bioware realizes the good from one and two and make three the perfect game. Oh well, let’s wait and see! Still day one purchase for me though!

     
  12. Aslong as I can continue the game on my PC, they can release it on whatever console they want. And it gives more change to have the game, everbody wins.

     
  13. cheermeup Says:
  14. I’m happy with the release date. Don’t get me wrong, I love ME and I want to play the final story, but when I realize it’s the last one… — tears in my eyses… I’m sure there will be DLCs, but… you know, it’s the end…
    So there’s about a year to the grand finale… Great, I can play ME1 and ME 2 again, and again, and…

     
  15. Singleblues Says:
  16. I think its nice that they show a world under attack NOT situated in the USA for once

     

Post a Comment

Spam/advertising comments will NEVER BE TOLERATED and will be deleted immediately!

Comic will be up soon!


Thumb Us!

Henchmen Cast


Community

INTERACT

The Industry Tweets