The Humble Indie Bundle is back!
Name your own price on these five, DRM-free, amazing indie games: Braid, Machinarium, Osmos, Cortex Command and Revenge of the Titans.
Your purchase, whatever price it may be, can go to support the game developers, the Electronic Frontier Foundation, Child’s Play Charity or the Humble Bundle itself. Your money, your choice.
Braid is making its linux debut, Machinarium comes complete with its original soundtrack and Revenge of the Titans is launching exclusively inside the Bundle.
The price of these five games would cost $85, so if you buy it as a gift for someone, just quote them that price and hope they’ll step up their gifts for you next year.
Check out your choices and get out your credit cards for some feel-good, guilt-free, awesome indie action. How much are you paying for the Humble Indie Bundle?
thanks guys, I was really bummed i missed out last time the humble bundle rolled round, got on board this time and got some great games for $6.50!
Like the first one, it is really a great deal for a good cause. Especially for people like me who have multiple computers with different OS’es.
I really hope that this eventually pays off for the devs and that we will see more bundles in the future.
I’m just happy I got Braid and Machinarium for $5 The other games were bonus.