The Latest




















 Now I am not a huge fan of the Halo franchise. But I absolutely get why people are, even to the point of obsession. But even not being a fan myself, I can say that it is pretty amazing the shear amount of games played, kills made, and bullets/needles fired in Halo: Reach.

According to the handy-dandy chart Bungie has made for us, since its launch on September 14th, Halo: Reach has been host to just over 1.3 billion games (that’s with a ‘B’), which equates to 24,000 years worth of play time. During that time there have been over 33 billion killed (again, with a ‘B’). That’s pretty freakin’ incredible, no? I encourage you to check out the chart, because there’s alot more stats for you to oogle.

So, how many deaths have you been responsible for?
Source

Posted by Lance

5 Comments

  1. That just some crazy amount of time and kills and credits..

     
  2. Unfettered\ Says:
  3. If you think that’s amazing then wait till you see WoW statistics.

     
  4. im gonna take a guess and say 100 of those years where team-bagging lol

     
  5. oktarw Says:
  6. Yay!

     
  7. David Says:
  8. That is absurd.

     

Post a Comment

Spam/advertising comments will NEVER BE TOLERATED and will be deleted immediately!

Comic will be up soon!


Thumb Us!

Henchmen Cast


Community

INTERACT

The Industry Tweets