The Latest


Telltale Games’ upcoming Back to the Future episodic adventure game has gotten a debut trailer, giving fans a look at the new exploits of Marty McFly and Doc Brown before the first of five episode launches on the PC. Check out the Huey Lewis-empowered video below.





Look for the first episode to hit later this month, and visit the game’s website to get the jump on pre-ordering. Think you might be hopping into the DeLorean for some adventures through time? Let us know in the comments!

Posted by Lance

4 Comments

  1. DocBrown Says:
  2. When this baby hits 88mph your gonna see some serious shit..

    god i cant wait for this

     
  3. iWill Says:
  4. I love Back to the Future (own the trilogy) but I just don’t know how entertaining it would be as a game.

     
  5. Olaiyang Says:
  6. I may have to look into this one, I loved the movies and these games seem to be a nice “alternative” spin on the story line.

     
  7. Now, Fox should bring his parents together after he inadvertently changes the future. It is not as complicated as it sounds.

     

Post a Comment

Spam/advertising comments will NEVER BE TOLERATED and will be deleted immediately!

Comic will be up soon!


Thumb Us!

Henchmen Cast


Community

INTERACT

The Industry Tweets