People can definitely Fly, EA, Epic Games, and Microsoft Studious announced that the Xbox 360 Exclusive "Epic Edition" of Bulletstorm, which will include some combination of different items that you will turn the other cheek around and also WILL definitely check out - acess to the public beta for the other Epic title - Gears of War 3.
In addition to access to the beta, which will go live some time in 2011, the Epic Edition gives players bonus in-game Bulletstorm content when playing online, including 25,000 experience points, visual upgrades for their iconic leash, deadly Peace Maker Carbine, boots and armor.
If you pick up the Epic Edition of Bulletstorm on 360, which will cost the same amount as the regular edition ($60), you’re guaranteed early access to the Gears of War 3 beta, so, it sounds pretty much like a no-brainer if you were thinking of getting Bulletstorm on 360 anyway. The Epic Edition which will be available alongside all copies of Bulletstorm, which hits on Feb. 22, 2011 in North America and Feb. 25, 2011 in Europe.
Who seems to be interested in this? Anyone looking forward to this game? Shout it out below in the comments.
Source
Or they could, you know, give it to those who hit Level 100 in Gears 2… or something along those lines instead of some random bullshit like this.
This is in no way random. Bulletstorm is a game that can draw most of it’s audience from Gears players, so it only makes sense that buying the Epic version of the game grants early (note: early, not exclusive) access to the Gears 3 beta b/c those are the people that Epic wants jumping in the beta first.
Also, the fact that the price is the same as the normal (instead of going the traditional Limited Edition route and gouging us), there’s no downside.
It’s better than the Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood beta.
I somewhat agree with you but I can’t help but think that they are doing this to sell more copies of Bulletstorm.
I will definitely get Gears 3, but I don’t know about BulletStorm. It looks great and the new dev diary makes the game look pretty. But if I had to make a choice I would choose BulletStorm over HomeFront, but I would choose L.A. Noire over BulletStorm. I hope there is no price change and I hope that there is another way into the beta as well. But we will just have to see.
That’s all well and good… untill E.P.I.C. decides to push Bulletstorm’s release date back 6 months like they did with Gears 3. at that point I think that “early Access” to the beta will coincide with the release of the game itself. And yes, before you ask, I AM still bitter about that.
If I had to choose I would choose the bullet storm over Homefront, but I would choose LA Noire the storm of bullets.
i just don’t get why the hell is everybody bitchin’ about that move?(ps3 fanboys calm down for example you are getting Kratos on MK so you can stop whining ) i think it’s a pretty cool idea EPIC came up with but does anybody know if this edition(along with the Gears 3 beta) is also coming out in Europe ?!
Thx