The Latest


So during the VGA's, one of the first announcements was Bethesda officially announcing the next game in the Elder Scrolls series. Titled "The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim" and is set for release 11/11/11.

The official trailer can be seen here:

Posted by Evan

7 Comments

  1. Nigrea Says:
  2. I hope it will be like Oblivion, just with a new and better engine and, most importantly, co-up multiplayer like in Borderlands. In that case the game will be the game of the year for next year. (in my opinion)

     
  3. Andur Says:
  4. tis gonna be brutal!

     
  5. corkus Says:
  6. *drools*

    It’s about damn time!

     
  7. trikster Says:
  8. HOT DAMN!
    Gotta finish off TES:IV now

     
  9. Duker Says:
  10. Damn, I have to wait a whole year to play this game.

     
  11. Game Informer says that there will be a new engine. 2011 will be the year of RPGs like this year was the year of shooters. With Mass Effect 3 and Skyrim coming out in November 2011 i am so looking forward to the holidays and both games.

     
  12. Cynic Says:
  13. After the technical desasters, that Fallout 3 and New Vegas were, I tend to boycott Bethesda games. They new, that Vegas was unplayable and released it anyway in the hope that people will buy because they know, that games can be patched. Here I do speak with my wallet.

     

Post a Comment

Spam/advertising comments will NEVER BE TOLERATED and will be deleted immediately!

Comic will be up soon!


Thumb Us!

Henchmen Cast


Community

INTERACT

The Industry Tweets