The Latest





Fans of From Software’s devilishly difficult Demon’s Souls have been assured by Atlus, the US publisher of the game, that the servers keeping the multiplayer mayhem alive will remain functional until at least the second anniversary of the game’s domestic release – which means some time in October of 2011.

Also, if you’re new to the game or an old fan looking for something fresh, the Pure White Tendency event will allow newcomers “their best chance to ease into the treacherous, brutally addicting world of Boletaria while also offering hardcore gamers access to many secrets and otherwise inaccessible paths unlocked by the tendency shift.” You can find out more about that right here.

Now, if you’re anxious for more from Demon’s Souls developer From Software, you can be awaiting any new tidbits of info we get regarding their next title, known simply as “Project Dark” (360/PS3), as they emerge. We’ll of course keep you posted.

via Shacknews

Posted by Anonymous

4 Comments

  1. That is some good news for one of the best PS3 games to date!

     
  2. Bobafettas Says:
  3. I think i have enough after 50 hours of gametime .

    Couldnt take more stress

     
  4. I wonder if there is a deadline in Europe, because Namco Bandai published the PAL version over here 8 months after the US version.

    The game rocks, it would be a shame if Atlus closed down the servers (which would be weird because it’s one of their biggest hits so far)

    Too bad you can’t backup savegames because i lost +30h after my previous ps3 died:-(

     
  5. YeahYeahYES Says:
  6. Yep I’m in the same boat. My phat died and I lost all my weapons items etc. So I’m kind of getting ready to start up a new game. Just that everytime I think of the items I have to regain I cry a little inside. Quote

     

Post a Comment

Spam/advertising comments will NEVER BE TOLERATED and will be deleted immediately!

Comic will be up soon!


Thumb Us!

Henchmen Cast


Community

INTERACT

The Industry Tweets