The Latest


The epilouge to the smash hit, Dead Rising 2, is officially announced for release on XBLA on December 27th for the price of 800 ms points. Those of you who know, Case Zero, the prologue, was set at a mere 400 points so as you can see there is quite a substantial price increase, however you do get to interact and play at Frank West, the star from the first game, so it may be worth the price of admission.

Like before, this is a standalone download, meaning that it's not DLC and you do not need the Dead Rising 2 disc in order to play.

Posted by Evan

1 Responses to Dead Rising Case West to be available December 27th

  1. patrick Says:
  2. No I won’t be picking up Case West and that’s because I’m pretty much tired of DLC. If it’s not already on the game disc I’m not really interested. It’s not enough that I shelled out $60 when the game came out, but then it’s 5 bucks here and 10 bucks there. A game isn’t really $60 anymore these days. To get the full experience in this case, Dead Rising 2 is now $75. If the game came out at that price people would be furious, but because it’s really only DLC, it doesn’t matter.

     

Post a Comment

Spam/advertising comments will NEVER BE TOLERATED and will be deleted immediately!

Comic will be up soon!


Thumb Us!

Henchmen Cast


Community

INTERACT

The Industry Tweets