The Latest













A trailer has been released, showing the basic background of the upcoming Xbox 360 exclusive DLC "Dead Money" for Fallout: New Vegas. It seems as though you and 3 other prisoners are bound by explosive collars and sent out to find a treasure with the promise of release once you find the treasure. With the twist that if one person dies, you all die. Looks pretty cool in my opinion. Dean Money is set for release on December 21st for 800 ms points.

Posted by Evan

4 Comments

  1. Equinox Says:
  2. Have they fixed the bugs yet?

     
  3. I think that they just put an update to it up don’t know if it fixed all the bugs

     
  4. JabberJaque Says:
  5. this is looking good but there is only one problem I got a PS3 and not a 360 so I say F it!

     
  6. HeroicDose Says:
  7. Im guessing this will be a timed exclusive, and if its not I’m going to be pissed

     

Post a Comment

Spam/advertising comments will NEVER BE TOLERATED and will be deleted immediately!

Comic will be up soon!


Thumb Us!

Henchmen Cast


Community

INTERACT

The Industry Tweets