Konami has announced two new downloadable content packages for Castlevania: Lords of Shadow which will feature all new areas, monsters, and brand new story lines.
The first is called ‘Reverie’ and in it players return to the Castle as Gabriel to help Laura, the former servant to the vampire Carmilla, in destroying the unruly evil that was previously kept in check by the recently slain Queen.
Once completed, fans of the series can download the second DLC entitled ‘Resurrection’, which continues the story directly after the end of the game and gives some insight into the dramatic epilogue seen by players upon completion of the game, and Gabriel’s ultimate destiny. This will be larger in scope than the first add-on, as it features a final showdown with a very notorious enemy. Hmmmm – mysterious…
Both packs are expected to launch in early 2011. Let us know what you’re thinking about them in the comments below!
Hmmm.. I’m very interested, Loved Castlevania: Los.
especially how the game continues after the epilogue.
FINALLY!! I knew they would be releasing DLC for the game at some point, considering the ending. Looking forward to this.
I honestly don’t really get excited for DLC, mainly because games are really short than they release tons of DLC afterwards, but LoS was an amazing LONG game that i loved and i am really excited for this. I am more excited for the more story driven piece though but both sound awsome.
There are already explicit mentions to the “evil” in the castle. Should make for some good content, although I wonder how they’ll fit it into the actual game.
But I am especially excited as shit about the other pack. It’ll probably set up the sequel but even that could be goddamn amazing. And if the main game is any indication, it WILL be goddamn amazing.