Treyarch has announced the "First Strike" map pack that is coming out on Feburary 1st as a timed exclusive for the 360.
The Black Ops Blog had this to say:
Black Ops First Strike map pack will be made up of four new multiplayer maps and one new Zombie map. “Berlin Wall” takes place at Checkpoint Charlie, a commonly-known crossing point between East Berlin and West Berlin during the Cold War. “Discovery” is a arctic-based map that takes place in a snow-riddled German research station that you might recognize from the campaign. “Kowloon” is also based on a single player mission, obviously set in China. And the final map, “Stadium,” which sounds the most interesting of the four new maps, will take place in a hockey rink/sports complex! Sounds good to me.
![]() |
| Berlin Wall |
![]() |
| Discovery |
![]() |
| Stadium |
The map pack will be the standard price of $15 (1200 ms points).
Black Ops Blog




im getting black ops for christmas so ill probs picks this up but not when its £15! thats a rip of!, i thought they would have learned all of this pricing from modern warfare 2. If its only a couple new maps and some other extras then surely just charge somewhere around 5-10 £ or $, there are some Xbox arcade titles and psn titles that are only £5 – $5 that are much better value than a few maps.
Ahhh, I remember now why I did not buy any map packs for MW2: their price tags. They were too high even during steam promotional price cut. >=[
Never gonna buy it (when it comes for pc)… Wasted enough money on the game it self. They still haven’t fixed the lag issue yet. I have a Quad Core, 4g ram, 10k rpm VelociRaptor HDD and a GTX 285 1gb graphics card… it’s so ridicules.
Cod WAW dlc – 800 msp for 3 mp maps/1 zombies map
Cod B.ops dlc – 1200 msp for 4 mp maps/1 zombies map
Basically Activison is charging us 400msp for 1 map…
It’s a good game but…
15$ for 5 maps?
Red Dead Redemption’s Undead Nightmare was 10$ for much more content…
BFBC2′s Vietnam is 15$ for much more content…
I could go on…
This is a rip-off…
How can you not hate Treyarch when they’re doing shit like this? I mean we’ve been over this many times, but no, they still don’t understand that exclusive content for multiplatform game just makes them look like God damn idiots.
Well done, I’ve got a buggy piece of shit installed on my PC and even though there are patches out there what fix many problems I’m so fed up with them that it physically makes me sick when I even look at the COD folder.
I don’t want to hate COD. I’m an old fan, I loved COD 2, etc and I want it to continue, but this is just ridiculous. It’s time to move on.
Just give me more zombie maps for PS3 and I’ll be happy
I’ll get this when it comes out on PS3. I don’t care too much though, since there are so many other games I need to get
same here mate, altough i hate the idea you are paying 10£ for 3 maps.. i dont have much choice my mates are PS3 playing blackops everyday
I was so disappointed by this game (PC) that they would have to pay me to buy this DLC (Or any other COD game), Plus I’m having way to much fun playing BF:Vietnam to even care about COD.
I still haven’t purchased this game and probably won’t either, unless they send me a free copy then I may go and trade it in for something worth playing!
$15 for one zombie map... WORTH IT!!!! only reason i play that game