The Latest


After launching last year, Ubisoft’s Uplay has offered up a bevy of publisher-set rewards outside of the standard Xbox LIVE cheevos and PSN Trophies set, as well as netting players bonus items unlocked through a points system. Now, the publisher is upping the ante, giving Uplay users a free new bonus mission for their latest, Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood. Emails for the mission are currently going out to those who have registered with Uplay.

The new mission, called The Trajan Market, takes Ezio to a marketplace in the center of Rome, where he must find a hidden treasure in a tower while fighting off Borgia guards. It was originally to be part of the “Codex Edition”, but is now available as a freebie to Uplay users.
So how about it, Uplay users, have you received your DLC code yet for the Trajan Market? If so, give it a download and let us know what you think!

via Joystiq

Posted by Lance

4 Comments

  1. I havent gotten an email…

     
  2. arminies Says:
  3. same :/

    P.S Anyone else find the stupid Multiplayer Trophies to be total BS?

    I got 1000 points in AC1, i plat AC2 and now i will have a nice big gap in AC:B cuz i dont want to play up to lvl50 in multiplayer, uggghhhh

     
  4. Oath Says:
  5. I have not received my code, but Ubi typically sends these in batches so I should get it in a few days.

    @ arminies – Play Manhunt, you level up really quick in it, though the trophy for win in the last 10 seconds is pretty stupid. plus a lot of people who do not like the MP like manhunt because its less choatic and more focused.

     
  6. Mr-Tbag Says:
  7. Huh I haven’t gotten an email either…

     

Post a Comment

Spam/advertising comments will NEVER BE TOLERATED and will be deleted immediately!

Comic will be up soon!


Thumb Us!

Henchmen Cast


Community

INTERACT

The Industry Tweets