Ubisoft today revealed that the publisher will be releasing a new animated short set within the Assassin’s Creed universe. Titled Assassin’s Creed: Ascendance, the short will be available for download on Xbox LIVE and the PlayStation Network alongside Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood next week, November 16.
Developed by the team at Ubisoft Montreal, Ascendance will fill in the blanks between Assassin’s Creed II and Brotherhood, expanding on Ezio Auditore’s efforts to remove the Borgia family from the thrown while uncovering the truth behind Caesare Borgia’s ascent in Italy. Ascendance will be available to purchase for $1.99.
Think you might be stepping up to download this animated short? Let us know in the comments!
via Ubi Workshop
why cant i get this with the game? i’m paying 60 bucks cant they just add this as free DLC?
Business, thats why.
gerber: why cant i get this with the game? i’m paying 60 bucks cant they just add this as free DLC?
Esso: Business, thats why.
Is really all that needs to be said on this topic.. People need to get paid Ubisoft probably doesn’t want to take another cut from their profit margins of the game, end of. Will I pick it up? No. Would I have like it if it was in the game box, yes. Will i probably borrow it from someone who is more obsessed with AssCreed than I am? Y
I don’t have a console. Where/When do I get this?
omg,finally a fully realised animation !SWEET !