The Latest


























Last week, a series of clues pointed to the possibility that Square Enix will be taking the wraps off of a new Tomb Raider game in the next issue of Game Informer. Now, it seems that a trademark filing uncovered by fansite Tomb Raider BIZ indicates that the UK office of Square Enix themselves have reserved “A Survivor is Born” for computer and video game software use.

This revelation would serve to prove that Square Enix was behind the teaser from last month’s GI, and as they are the owners of the Tomb Raider IP (after purchasing Eidos in 2009), could mean that this is the tagline for Lara’s next adventure. Luckily, we’ll only have to wait another week until the new issue of Game Informer hits on December 6 to find out for sure.

via Tomb Raider BIZ

Posted by Anonymous

2 Comments

  1. flyinganfek Says:
  2. SE hasn’t exactly imo made great games recently (that I have played) and so it’s going to take a lot for me to invest in buying something new of theirs.

    Except FFvs13 lol, il buy that, last chance for FF, especially after the disaster of FF14

     
  3. damien2k Says:
  4. I saw this in the last issue of GI that I received a couple weeks ago and was wondering what it was. I was kind of hoping that this was going to be a teaser for a new fallout or a game that someone hinted at a few years ago called “Earth No more”. But I’ll be glad to see what it is finally.

     

Post a Comment

Spam/advertising comments will NEVER BE TOLERATED and will be deleted immediately!

Comic will be up soon!


Thumb Us!

Henchmen Cast


Community

INTERACT

The Industry Tweets