The time has come for Black Ops to be released. I want to take a few moments in remembrance of this great series. It all started with the original Call of Duty, which was released seven years ago on October 29th, It was the first to start off this amazing franchise. Two years later, the second of this great series was released on November 15th. A year later the third installation of the franchise was released, proving as popular as the first.
Then was the game that took the world by storm: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. The game was released in 2007, and since then, having sold over 13 million copies, is still one of my favorite games to play, only comparable to its “older brother,” Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. Modern Warfare 2 is probably if, not as good, better than the original and I hope to play it as long as I did the first. However, the Modern Warfare series is not what I came to talk about.
I came to discuss the newest of Treyarch’s productions, Call of Duty: Black Ops. Black Ops will be the second Treyarch contribution to the series, paired with Call of Duty: World at War. Although World at War’s multiplayer was my least favorite, I cannot blame them, it was the people who played the game that made the game less fun for me. Anyways, World at War will always have a place in my heart, because of the jaw dropping campaign, controller throwing Veteran mode, and the never boring Nazi Zombie mode that made killing zombies endless fun. Hopefully Treyarch can out do themselves, and make yet another great chapter in the Call of Duty franchise.
This reminds me a lot of another article written last week...