The Latest
THQ has announced the release dates for the upcoming FPS Homefront via the game’s Facebook page, stating that the title will be available March 8th 2011 for the USA, March 11th for UK / Continental Europe, and March 10th in Australia for the PS3, 360 and PC.
For those that don’t know, the game features an interesting premise in that it places you inside an occupied USA where you form a resistance to wage war against overwhelming military odds. Featuring infantry and vehicular combat with a strong focus on a cinematic single player experience (with online multiplayer included as well), Homefront seems to have some good things going for it? Question is, will YOU be taking it home come March 2011? Sound off in the comments and let us know.
via Joystiq
I am looking forward to this game. The story is what I want to experience. It will be new stuff in familiar territory. I hope it sells well for THQ and Kaos studios sake.
Will definitely be picking this up.