The Latest

If you're one of those people who flew through Halo: Reach's ranking system only to be stopped at Lieutenant Colonel Grade 3, you've probably been itching for a raise in the level cap. Fortunately, Bungie has the answer for you, today! That's right, as of right now, the challenge meter on Bungie.net has been filled, and Bungie has officially raised the level cap of Halo: Reach's matchmaking, as well as included some new armory items to make things worth your while. 


Now don't freak out if everything still looks relatively the same, Bungie has said that it may take several hours for all of the new ranks and items to roll out, so be patient. Also, if you're wondering about future raises in the level cap, here's what Bungie has to say:

"There is NOT another rank cap in place. Go nuts." 

I'm not exactly sure how much the level cap was raised, details are still trickling out seeing as it just happened about 45 minutes ago, but I'll keep you informed as soon as any new information is released. Until then, go enjoy some Halo: Reach, I know I will.

Bungie's Announcement

Posted by Jacob

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Spam/advertising comments will NEVER BE TOLERATED and will be deleted immediately!

Comic will be up soon!


Thumb Us!

Henchmen Cast


Community

INTERACT

The Industry Tweets