The Latest

Spike TV's Video Game Awards have always had a few surprises up their sleeves. Last year it was a teaser clip for the new Batman: Arkham City, and his year it looks like BioWare has a little something special to announce. There's really not a whole lot of details on the game, such as name, style, or setting, but we do have this awesome little teaser trailer from Spike showing off a few frames of what appears to be a futuristic, sci-fi shooter with undoubtedly some RPG mechanics thrown in.

I have no idea what this could be, but either way I'm excited. I loved the Mass Effect series and this seems to be a little closer to that style of game. I guess we'll find out once the VGA's come around. So go ahead, check out the trailer below, and don't forget to tune in to the Spike VGA's on December 11th at 8PM ET.


It seems like gamers around the web are saying that the gun in the trailer above looks a lot like the M-29 Incisor from Mass Effect 2. If that's so, then we could be seeing some sort of Mass Effect tie-in or maybe even Mass Effect 3.

Via Kotaku

Posted by Jacob

2 Comments

  1. JCH123 Says:
  2. Bioware huh? Man, is it going to be a War RPG?

     
  3. J.A.M.92 Says:
  4. Mass Effect 3? With a new Shepard?

     

Post a Comment

Spam/advertising comments will NEVER BE TOLERATED and will be deleted immediately!

Comic will be up soon!


Thumb Us!

Henchmen Cast


Community

INTERACT

The Industry Tweets