The Latest

This weeks awesome Evan segment is going to be a roast of what happened (or didn't happen) Tuesday.


So first item on the chop block is.....Captain America the video game. I know a lot about comics and the mythology behind them and while the Captain isn't my favorite character in particular, he's still pretty bad-ass and I think can be made into a good video game. A nice smooth combat system as seen in Arkham Asylum would be a perfect way to accurately portray Caps fighting abilities. This is all good right? Well it was until I found out Sega was behind its production. A once beloved company to me has just been running itself into the ground these past few years. It's sad when one Ironman game is horrible, but when they have a second chance and fail with Ironman 2 is when I lost hope for any decent comic-book character based game ever coming out of there. I hope that the game does well, but with Sega chances are slim.


Maybe next time Taliban...
Next is, that military stores still will not be selling Medal of Honor, despite the name change from Taliban to "Opposing forces." I will admit this is a very touchy subject. Having "Taliban Wins" on the endgame screen may not be the best idea, but I think that its ridiculous how even after the change stores wont stock the game. I didn't see military boycotting any of the Call of Duty games, MW2 in particular. All in all I just find it odd that they single out this game in particular.

Item number 3 is...Little Big Planet 2 being delayed. I don't know how much more there is to say about this, I read their excuse but I can't actually read any of the text because my blind fury prevents me.

More like "The No-Show"
Finally the most personal issue is "WHERE IS MY LEFT 4 DEAD: THE SACRIFICE!"Honestly is it that bad, no. But when a company says something will be released on October 5th and it's not, I just find it very unprofessional to keep gamers waiting. At least a statement regarding it being pushed back a day or two would be nice. Even the final installment of "The Sacrifice"comic wasn't released until 10:30 pm Eastern Time. As much as I love Valve, this is very unprofessional and not like them at all to make people wait.



Courtesy of Superdave
So that's all I got for this time. If you've made it this far through my rant, I thank/congratulate you. Keep strong and remember VGH's unofficial Slogan ---->

Posted by Evan

5 Comments

  1. lookin_boy Says:
  2. Captain America game is going to be ridiculously horrible. I mean, I know there has been a rising trend in making comic book video games but seriously don't try to fuck every single one up, Ya know? Oh, and Haters gonna hate!

     
  3. I hope it doesnt suck ass =I im a big captain america fan an cant w8 for a game =D

     
  4. Spedknight Says:
  5. I think it can be good Next Level Games is a good developer IMO they made two Mario sports titles and Punch Out!! Wii.

     
  6. Kaizen Gamer Says:
  7. I have been waiting for fucking The Sacrifice for 360, and it's still not up.

     
  8. Bibabo Says:
  9. It's up now on Xbox 360

    However, you have to load up your game and go to "Downloads" in the menu.
    Not sure why it does it this way. (I couldn't find it in the Markerplace)

    I'm downloading it now (633mb file) and it didn't even ask me for MS Points (?) doh! Did they make it free now?


    New Mutation is "Survivors vs. All Tanks"
    No health packs. It's all pills. peace

     

Post a Comment

Spam/advertising comments will NEVER BE TOLERATED and will be deleted immediately!

Comic will be up soon!


Thumb Us!

Henchmen Cast


Community

INTERACT

The Industry Tweets