The Latest

Red Dead Redemption's Undead Nightmare DLC has been teased for about a month now, but the wait is finally over. Today, 10/26, marks the release of the Undead Nightmare Pack on the PS3 and Xbox 360 for 800 MS Points, or $10 bucks. Just in time for Halloween, Undead Nightmare features:

"AN ALL-NEW ORIGINAL SINGLE-PLAYER STORY
John Marston must ride out into the vast and terrifying world – and survive long enough to find a cure for the zombie plague ravaging the frontier and reawakening the dead.


HORDES OF UNDEAD AND UNIQUE CLASSES OF ZOMBIE
Including the leaping nimble Bolters, the powerful and corpulent Bruisers, and the repulsive, acid-spitting Retchers...

NEW ZOMBIE-KILLIN’ WEAPONS
To aid your quest, including the Blunderbuss – which can be loaded with the looted remains of fallen zombies – plus the Torch, Phosphorous Bullets, and more...

NEW “UNDEAD OVERRUN” CO-OP MULTIPLAYER
Team up with others online to fend off waves of bloodthirsty living dead – also includes new “Land Grab” Free Roam Multiplayer mode.

MYTHICAL CREATURES TO ENCOUNTER AND DISCOVER
Including the legendary Four Horses of the Apocalypse, and many more surprises."


Check out the Launch Trailer below:


I thought Zombie bears were cool, but a freaking Sasquatch, and a horse that explodes 
 zombies heads! Could this be the best DLC ever? I know I'll be picking it up today after class, and I might even have a quick look up later on in the next day or so. Stay tuned to the site for more of my thoughts on the Undead Nightmare DLC.

Posted by Jacob

19 Comments

  1. Dponell Says:
  2. Why is it that some odd DLC pack gets like 20 previews/reviews yet about half the games coming out/just released dont even have a review yet?

     
  3. swmeek Says:
  4. A port to PC would be nice but I'm not gonna hold my breath.

     
  5. BMCARCHANGEL Says:
  6. I found a UNICORN!

    A person posted on the Social Club it was near Torquemada (sp?) and it is!

    Rainbows and butterflies (literally). Good hunting, folks.

     
  7. http://www.myfacewhen.com/285/

     
  8. Found it!
    Rainbow all the way!

     
  9. DjohnMastard Says:
  10. Where is it? I've been up and down that area several times before and have come across nothing

     
  11. Pazhuzhu Says:
  12. Do you have to find the other 4 horses first? I was just there and didn't see it anywhere. Death is the only one of the four horses I can't find.

     
  13. Does anyone else have this problem? It's the last territory I need to get in order to get the achievement and for some odd reason, the game itself freezes when I go near Las Hermanas. It's not my xbox, HD or the game disk itself, those work fine. Any suggestions?

     
  14. Gatx1231 Says:
  15. Got all the Apoc. Horses, need to find the unicorn for the last scrap of an outfit.

    Just so you guys know (some of you seemed to have missed the Four) -

    Pestilence:Tall Trees
    War: Anywhere in New Austin, really
    Famine: Near Escalera/Nosalida
    Death: Underneath El Presidio, near where the white horses were in RDR
    Unicorn???

     
  16. Gatx1231 Says:
  17. Just found the Chapacabra north of Las Hermanas as well.

    I got excited when I saw the "A mythical beast has appeared" circle appear T_T

     
  18. XanderZane Says:
  19. Not trying to give anything away, but before you see Reyes in Mexico make sure you have the Zombie Hunter Outfit. If you pass that stage in the game you will no longer be able to access it. Thankfully I saved right before and am able to go back to try and find it. If anyone figures out what to do to get it before I do please post. I'm kinda' lost. I'm going after challenges now to see if it pops up.

     
  20. I'm HERBERT MOON!

    Not anymore you ain't.

     
  21. Antifanboy Says:
  22. glad that racist old fart died. he had it coming even before the zombies hit.

     
  23. Static240 Says:
  24. i lol'd at that part. sucks about ed and that other sherrif though. those two guys were hillarious

     
  25. Operator3311 Says:
  26. Everytime I went into his shop in the original game I would kill him after buying stuff because he always said something racist. Thank god he's gone.

     
  27. LilJThunder Says:
  28. I just got War and then saved (without hitching). Once i saved i whistled and got my standard horse. Howd i get War back ?

     
  29. Bradley7777 Says:
  30. Find him again. Should have hitched.

     
  31. Muggers227 Says:
  32. where did you find him?

     
  33. ST125 Says:
  34. I found it East of Armadillo. It's too bad it's flames don't kill Zombies though.. they just catch on fire and they don't really die.

     

Post a Comment

Spam/advertising comments will NEVER BE TOLERATED and will be deleted immediately!

Comic will be up soon!


Thumb Us!

Henchmen Cast


Community

INTERACT

The Industry Tweets