The Latest


So if you haven't played, "The Sacrifice" DLC then what are you waiting for! Download it and play it. I will guarantee that you will enjoy it. As we all know Valve loves to do references in their work, either it be a TV show or a Comic or even another game like Dead Rising. So, while walking in the DLC in one of the safe rooms you will see this Japanese text on the wall. It translates as, "Taki... I love you. Good-bye" Which makes you actually wonder what it is all about. Could Left 4 Dead possibly having another franchise and going international? Or did a developer just thought of putting it in there just for kicks? I have researched about the whole concept of the text being put in there but there isn't really that much information regarding it. Aside from the fact that, Louis reads it in English if he sees it. Louis' voice actor is fluent in Japanese and plans to move to Japan. Could this be Japan Campaigns confirmed for L4D3? (Who knows?!) Although the closest theory that could possibly break the ice, is that the artist of "The Sacrifice" comic, Michael Avon Oeming is married to a woman by the name of.....Taki Soma.

or maybe, Huge Breasted DOA Taki?  or maybe, some Taki Tortilla Rolls?

Oh Taki and Your Ginormous Boobs, I love you!
I'd be pretty bummed too if some zombie apocalypse prevented me from enjoying delicious crunchy mini-tortilla rolls.









This is also another one, that was spotted where Left 4 Dead gives a hats off to Venture Brothers. Where it states, "Hey Mol, Meet me in town, we'll have some fun!" - Brock, Where MOL is Molotov Cocktease and Brock is Brock Samson.

Posted by Lance

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Spam/advertising comments will NEVER BE TOLERATED and will be deleted immediately!

Comic will be up soon!


Thumb Us!

Henchmen Cast


Community

INTERACT

The Industry Tweets