Halloween is right around the corner, and what better way to kick the weekend off than with a new spooktacular episode of Henchmen Cast. We've got Tim Curry discussion, Halloween costume talk, and of course your weekly dose of video game news and some very interesting viewer questions. So kick back with a nice bag of candy and don't get too scared as you listen to this wonderful treat we've concocted just for you guys. Also, we will be doing a live drawing for the winner of the Facebook contest and will announce the time some time this weekend, so feel free to stop by our Justin.Tv account and join in on all the festivities.
Henchmen Cast - Episode 16
MP3 Audio File
70 MB
Right Click Save As [download]
Henchmen Cast - Episode 16
MP3 Audio File
70 MB
Right Click Save As [download]

Just recently dropped and listened to your podcasts and I thought it was amazing and hilarious. Can't wait to hear more of your stuff knowing that you only got 16 that you are just starting but very informative and hilarious. Great work.
I enjoy the banter and the informative views. Often sidetracking and always entertaining. A real must listen if you\'re into gaming.
If Jesus comes back, he'll first appear on this show
great show
This podcast is a great, solid example of how to put together a gaming podcast. Balanced coverage of all platforms, good dj's, no sound issues, professional feel, and good length but not TOO long. Well done Snackbar guys!
It's better than a beating!
I have only been listening to VGH for a short time, but the real life involved in this great podcast is amazing. I cannot wait to hear more from the VGH.
A little tangent filled and zany, but its funny. Check it yowo!
When I am down, and I listen to this podcast I feel like I'm ready for the day.
There isn't another podcast like this one... er, I mean... There are, but let's face it... When it comes to doing a "General Gaming Entertainment" podcast, VGH has a lot to offer. Movies references, T.V., Music, and of course... Video Games! They are indeed Taking Over the World, One Game-Save at a Time.
Real and on target...half the time.
very good. Now download it already you moron.
I love the VGH Cast It was one of the first podcasts that I heard, and it is still one of my favorites. If you are a gamer, you want to listen to this podcast.