So this week I thought I'd spice it up a little bit. Instead of just saying what's good bad or just plain old fugly, I've decided to discuss various news bits I found today and yesterday. So onto the main show...
Happiness:
 |
| And a good spanking will teach you about having a low level cap |
In Bungie's Weekly Update Post, they
finally announced, when or more specifically what will make Bungie raise the level cap. It will only take 117 MILLION daily or weekly challenges to be completed. That sounds like a ton..which it is...but they speculate that at the rate it is currently going, this may be as soon as this November.
Sadness:
 |
| Epic Beard Man Man Man |
Next up is that the
boss of "Assassins Creed" left ubisoft to go work at THQ. This is good news for THQ as they need something more than Spongebob games however who is going to makez my Assassins Creed 3 :( ? I hope that Patrice Désilets's departure doesn't impede too much on development of the game.
Anger:
 |
| What Skynet truly looks like. |
So despite facebook's privacy poilcy,
Zynga has been selling private information to advertising companies. The Wall Street Journal busted them on this one and facebook is looking into the issue and raising privacy rules. Games like Farmville and Mafia Wars have been transmitting "unique ID numbers" to outside companies. This just goes to show watch what up put up on a public websites.
Lol:
And Zynga's getting sued over the issue.
Extreme Joy:
I have Fallout: New Vegas...That is all...
Oh man, why the hell did the boss of Assasin's creed franchise leave when they are going to be releasing Brotherhood soon. That's just muff garbage.