Sorry about the lack of Gaming Headlines through out last week. School has been a main factor of the delay as well as other real life obstacles that I had to go through but I promise that it is stil there and still stronger than ever. I will start off by making an announcement that we will have a Gaming Headlines corner on the front page, and this will be where you can find all the headlines we have posted and if you missed any of our headlines that will be the place where you can find previous gaming headlines as well. Also, I am going to try to make the community more involved with the news, so you guys send us some tips, or latest gaming news and I will find a way to accredit you with your piece of news. I will try to think of some material reward to give, but for now as we all know it life is hard and money is tough so it will be soon implemented at least!
If you got any news, hints, reviews, or just love letters you can tip us at
Tips@videogamehenchmen.com
Thanks guys and game-on!
Lance
Editor in Chief
If you got any news, hints, reviews, or just love letters you can tip us at
Tips@videogamehenchmen.com
Thanks guys and game-on!
Lance
Editor in Chief
This is so sweet, now I get to check out my awesome headlines!
Man, VGH you guys are stepping your A game up. Me likey.
This is pretty awesome, I will definitely make sure to send out some tips.
I will definitely check this out.
Oh man that banner is looking pimp. Definitely checking this shit out!
Man that banner is awesome, too legit. You guys have outdone yourselves again! *applause*
Will make sure to bookmark this page for future reference, thanks VGH.
Great add-on to the site. Gaming Headlines is what I check for everyday, although lately it hasn't been updated.