The Latest

A very interesting blog post has popped up on Playstations blog about game mechanics of Fallout: New Vegas.

There are a variety of topics covered the most notable ones being:


-The Level cap is 30
-The real time combat has been improved to not feel as awkward as it previously did
-The map is roughly the same size as Fallout 3
-While karma exists, it will not be as much of a role as it previously was, rather your "Reputation" with factions will be more of an influence
-Once you beat the main game you CANNOT continue playing

The last one item I mentioned bothers me a little because I know that was a complaint that a lot of gamers had. However this game is looking to be an incredibly good game and I can not wait for Tuesday to come.

Posted by Evan

3 Comments

  1. LegiahaRules Says:
  2. I wish they raised the level cap a little bit more than 30. Maybe like 50 or something but I am not really that excited for the game, for it looks just like the old one. They should have at least brought up the graphics or something. :-\

     
  3. -Once you beat the main game you CANNOT continue playing
    Say what?

     
  4. Evan Says:
  5. @ Kahayasahakar

    Straight out of the blog:

    Can we continue playing after the main quest line ends?

    No. Instead, Fallout: New Vegas has a real ending, that shows the results of your actions throughout the game and how they affected the different factions, locations and people you encountered.

    I find it funny how they say a "real ending." The whole message has a funny tone to it.

     

Post a Comment

Spam/advertising comments will NEVER BE TOLERATED and will be deleted immediately!

Comic will be up soon!


Thumb Us!

Henchmen Cast


Community

INTERACT

The Industry Tweets