The Latest


Being the avid Bungie fan that I am, I almost always give their Weekly Updates a read. It's a great way to catch up on all things Bungie, and provides for an informative and humorous look at what's happening in world of Halo. With that being said, I completely glanced over this hidden gem in Friday's Weekly Update, which you can read here.


If you take a look at the image above, taken straight from Bungie, you can clearly see that this Halo: Reach has a few more achievements than everyone else, 250 more points to be exact. Could this be a little hint from Bungie that DLC is in fact in the works? If so, how close is this to being done? I mean, if they already have achievements made, it must be pretty far along. 


I personally hope that it's a few more freshly made maps, and no I'm not talking about Forge World variants however good they may be. That was my one downside, if I had one, about Halo: Reach, was that there were only 9 official maps in the game. Everything else was Forge World variants. I mean, barely 2 weeks in and I'm kind of getting tired of the small selection of maps. So, here's to hoping that this new DLC will break Bungie tradition and bring us more than 3 new maps, and not cost us 1200 points, unlike the other ill-received FPS map packs on the market.


What do you think about this new DLC? Is it too soon to be talking about it, or do you feel that Bungie needs to get these new maps out as soon as possible? Feel free to leave a comment below, and you can also join in on more Halo: Reach discussion by heading on over to the VGH Forums. As always, thanks for reading, and if you want to stay up to date on everything VGH, check us out on Facebook or Twitter on the right side of the page.

Posted by Jacob

1 Responses to Halo: Reach DLC Already In The Works?

  1. Jayachess Says:
  2. It would be so nice to have a map pack consist of 6 maps for $15 or 3 maps for $7.50. I would love not to be gouged for once.

     

Post a Comment

Spam/advertising comments will NEVER BE TOLERATED and will be deleted immediately!

Comic will be up soon!


Thumb Us!

Henchmen Cast


Community

INTERACT

The Industry Tweets