Hey guys, hope all is well. This week I got some cool interesting stuff for everyone's viewing pleasure.
![]() |
| One thing I don't hate...VGH |
![]() |
| Hey, you better not be yelling too loud or you'll upset it. |
Finally is the ugly. For this section is quite ugly indeed but gosh...I find this so hilarious. So now EA and Activision are the popular teenage girls of the gaming industry. Each had some, well, very nasty things to say about each other. Kotick saying that essentially 'No talented designers want to work at EA.' Kotick's words. While EA rebuttals with. 'Activision only lives off of 3 different franchises, 1 of which is good and the other 2 are heading down hill.' EA's response. Oh ladies, please behave. Personally, both have there downsides. Activision and EA both extort gamers through DLC's and other ridiculous add-on's. Activions milk's the Guitar Hero franchise every 6 months with new games, and the Call of Duty series isn't know for its good rep either. EA also has continuous Sports franchises every year, while using Bioware games (Dragon Age and Mass Effect) to make various sub-par DLC's.
![]() |
| I'm disappointed, this was only number 6 in top images of Bobby |
Love or hate L4D? How about Kinect? Any opinions on EA or Activision? Discuss below and for further fun check out the forums. And if your feeling particularly brave check out the chat box in the forums, we promise not to scare you too much.



Evan, you should make this a daily thing! This is so good.
I feel like Activision is such a little bitch regarding the industries developers. I mean most of the time, you will hear their name when theres like a law suit or some kind of fail game.
This is really awesome, it's almost like gaming headlines. You guys should have the good the bad and the ugly segments everytime.
Bill was TOO badass in that comic. Man, I was like shit that dude just punched up zombies. Too good, thanks VGH.
I ca't wait to see the ending to this comic series. Man Left 4 Dead did a real good job at this comic thing.
Plent of space, ample lighting? Sounds just like the move when it first was being introduced. Who knows, maybe kinect will actually stomp the move? It's too soon to tell, but all I know is that when it releases it better have good titles out.
Guitar Hero just needs to freakin chill out, its like what other good things Guitar hero has done. I mean before it was awesome but I mean since Rockband came, it was never the same anymore. Get real.