The Latest


The Triumphant Three

So Lance, Jacob, and I decided to download the Siege expansion and all the other DLC for Uncharted 2. It's been a while but now I remember just how much i love that game. Definitely worth getting a ps3 for and the DLC has so far been awesome. I actually really like Uncharted 2's somewhat unique take on multiplayer and the objective games are something I actually like. So the siege game type, a mixture between king of the hill and the horde like arena is pretty fun. Here is us on co-op objective Nepal. Playing like buttholes...



Posted by Sean

2 Comments

  1. lliiajushi Says:
  2. LMFAO!!!! SLO MO RUN, SLO MO RUN!

     
  3. SuperDave513 Says:
  4. LOL Victor Sullivan FLASH MOTION.

     

Post a Comment

Spam/advertising comments will NEVER BE TOLERATED and will be deleted immediately!

Comic will be up soon!


Thumb Us!

Henchmen Cast


Community

INTERACT

The Industry Tweets