The Latest

No matter if you love or hate Pokemon, this video is awesome...



ps I'm not Kurt and I realize this is a fan made trailer, however it's still awesome.

Posted by Evan

9 Comments

  1. KaBo0m Says:
  2. LOL, I like the poster where its like "BALLS ARE SMALL"

     
  3. As cheesy as it may be, and as Ash looking like a fucking 40 year old man. It was actually pretty entertaining, and wouldn't mind seeing it.

     
  4. Hbrandinew Says:
  5. Man, at first I thought it was real. I like the characters they put in this fan made movie trailer, and the quality looks really well done. I don't like the CG pokemon's though because they look really weird and almost "different" from what they are suppose to look like. I also like Jesse and James Team Rocket duo but James looks nothing like James in the cartoon.

     
  6. Dude, Giovanni was pimp.

     
  7. Nemo Says:
  8. Misty looks like a slut, like she always is.

     
  9. SYndriox Says:
  10. She looks more like a drug dealer, Brock looks retarded though.

     
  11. Anonymous Says:
  12. What amazes me about this is how much effort was put into this. This looks even nicer than "Dragonball Evolution" that came out a few years ago.

     
  13. Someone be anonymous-ing it up.

     
  14. Evan Says:
  15. I was anonymous lol, I couldn't log in on the school computer.

     

Post a Comment

Spam/advertising comments will NEVER BE TOLERATED and will be deleted immediately!

Comic will be up soon!


Thumb Us!

Henchmen Cast


Community

INTERACT

The Industry Tweets