The Latest

I am back in possession of my computer, after a very speedy repair, and plan on doing the very first Video Game Henchmen Live Broadcast tonight!


I've decided to kick things off with the all new Marvel Little Big Planet DLC, and if that doesn't last the night, I've got 3 other backup games: Killzone 2, Bioshock 2 and Mass Effect 1 (I'm replaying Mass Effect because I recently deleted my entire hard drive, on accident, and need a saved profile to carry over to Mass Effect 2 and 3).


Look for me to be on around 10 pm EST.


Here is the link to the VGH channel - http://www.justin.tv/vghenchmen

Hope to see you guys in chat tonight!

Posted by Jacob

1 Responses to VGH First Live Broadcast!

  1. Party night at Jacob's house! Via Justin.tv!

     

Post a Comment

Spam/advertising comments will NEVER BE TOLERATED and will be deleted immediately!

Comic will be up soon!


Thumb Us!

Henchmen Cast


Community

INTERACT

The Industry Tweets