The Latest


The first Dead Space managed to become a prime example of a perfect survival-horror title for this generation regardless of  being a new franchise, and Visceral Games are hoping to surpass that with the second installment in the series. Dead Space 2 is almost  nearing the end of development with a January 2011 release, and media is starting to trickle in.

The latest trailer showed some real promise from this sci-fi horror game, and these latest screenshots are enough to scare the hair off a certain Stormtrooper.


Take a look at the latest Dead Space 2 screenshots below (featuring our Henchman of the Month):







For more information regarding Dead Space 2, Visit our forums.

Posted by Lance

13 Comments

  1. Superdave513 Says:
  2. LMFAOROFL. OMG DUDE THESE ARE FTW.

     
  3. ONE WORD: BRILLIANT!

     
  4. Left4DeadFan Says:
  5. Hahaha, Epic Photoshoping Lance!

     
  6. BOXERREBEL Says:
  7. "Let me take a quick piss over here real quick" LMFAO.

     
  8. JasperCoff Says:
  9. This is probably the most hilarious thing I've seen today. Thank you :).

     
  10. Squidoo Says:
  11. THAT CRAZY MOTHERFUCKER MARK HAMILL LOLSAUCE.

     
  12. BlackKnight Says:
  13. I peed myself a little bit.

     
  14. hmmm... thats some good shit. XD

     
  15. Just kinda dollop it on there. Just like that.

     
  16. TynaBroads Says:
  17. Not that funny but w/e

     
  18. ChrisLaws Says:
  19. I pooped myself a little bit.

     
  20. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

     
  21. StarWarsDan Says:
  22. Hey, can I use these pictures for a Star Wars fan site? I am sure our members would find them hilarious. I would make sure to link it back to this website. Send me an e-mail at DanGeron@theforce.net. Please get back to me asap. Thanks!

     

Post a Comment

Spam/advertising comments will NEVER BE TOLERATED and will be deleted immediately!

Comic will be up soon!


Thumb Us!

Henchmen Cast


Community

INTERACT

The Industry Tweets